● LINK TO BUY THE GPi: https://amzn.to/2K2mu31
This is our review for the Retroflag GPi CASE, the first commercially-available Raspberry Pi Game Boy! We'll cover how the GPi works, potential mods, power options, and an in-depth analysis of each core feature. And this thing packs a punch!
Step aside custom Game Boy Zero builds, the $69.99 Retroflag GPi CASE will be released sometime between June 10th-15th. SAVE THE LINK ABOVE and check back often as the first batch is expected to sell out immediately.
Don't forget to subscribe to catch all our upcoming GPi content!
● Everything you'll need (direct links to Amazon):
1. RetroFlag GPi: https://amzn.to/2K2mu31
2. Raspberry Pi Zero W: https://amzn.to/2Wogtzc
3. 32GB Micro SD card: https://amzn.to/2ImsrV6
4. Micro SD card reader: https://amzn.to/2WPErHP
5. NiMH AA batteries: https://amzn.to/2IoT7V5
● Text/photo version of review:
● (NEW) Full GPi setup and usage guide:
● Theme song:
"Microchip" by Jason Farnham from the YouTube Audio Library.
● Affiliate link/advertising notice:
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to AMAZON Sites. When you click on an Amazon link above and buy something through Amazon, Amazon may give me a small commission.